Thursday 3 May 2012

SOS Trained Therapist?


I am looking for some information on therapists that are trained in the SOS Approach to feeding.  I have a child on my caseload that has a very limited diet and I am looking for strategies I can use to assist her.  I understand that the SOS Approach is a strategy that you need to be trained in to use and would like to get a few names of therapists in the Northern Alberta/Edmonton area that I could give to the family if they choose to pursue the treatment route. 

Thank you,

Meghan


Please comment on this blog posting if you have information that would help Meghan!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Meghan, I am SOS trained. You can refer to my website for more information. Thanks.
    Rebecca Summach
    growingchanges.ca

    ReplyDelete

Type your comment here:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.