Monday 19 August 2013

OT looking for volunteer position in Edmonton


My name is Tara and I'm an OT, currently working at the University Hospital in Edmonton.  I am very interested in working with pediatric patients, but would like to gain more experience and volunteer my time on evenings or weekends in order to do this.  I am open to all types of peds exposure (Physical/Developmental Delays, CP, Feeding/Sensory Processing Disorders etc).  I do have some Ped's experience through my student placements and a short temp position at the Stollery Children's Hospital.  Please feel free to contact me with any volunteering opportunities in or around Edmonton at tara.exner@albertahealthservices.ca.  Thank you.
 
Tara Exner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comment here:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.