Friday 26 September 2014

Behavioural Optometrist in Edmonton

I am a behavioural optometrist with a Masters of Education/Visual Function in Learning. I am available for consultation services, professional development workshops/presentations in addition to routine eye exams, vision assessments and vision therapy. I enjoy working with other professionals to provide multidisciplinary care to my patients to ensure the best chance at success. Information can be found on my blog atwww.tumblingEs.wordpress.com and I can be contacted via email at tumbling.es at gmail.com

Routine Eye Exams are offered at Sears Optical in Kingsway Garden Mall or Southgate Center (www.drkevintsen.com to schedule appointment online). 

All services (Routine Exams, Vision Assessments and Vision Therapy) are offered at Precision Eye Care off Ellerslie and Parsons at 2965 Ellwood Drive SW. 

3 comments:

  1. Looking for an optometrist in Edmonton? Our optometrists in Edmonton offer a wide range of eye care options. Make Vision by Design your Edmonton Optometrist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to read it,Waiting For More new Update and I Already Read your Recent Post its Great Thanks. cleaning services

    ReplyDelete

Type your comment here:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.