Sunday 8 February 2015

Feeding Therapy

to me Dear Edmonton Colleagues, I am wondering who is doing feeding therapy as part of their caseload in Edmonton (and area)? I currently have 4 children with severe feeding difficulties that will require ongoing input from a therapist with training and experience transitioning kids off of g-tubes as well as kids that only drink pediasure with no other oral intake. I would like to do this transition over the course of the year as I plan to retire next year. These families would prefer in home programming if possible. If anyone would be interested in doing this, I would love to discuss this further. Please contact me at irma@childrensfeedingtherapy.com or 780 235 5818 Thanks! Irma Coumantarakis Occupational Therapist Children's Feeding Therapy Edmonton, Alberta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comment here:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.