Thursday 19 November 2015

Private OT needed in Calgary

Hi !
I am an OT in private practice pediatrics in Ottawa.  A friend of mine has a niece (age 4)  in Calgary who needs some private OT for anxiety, sensory, and fine motor needs.  I am trying to help her find a private OT in Calgary and I don't know of anyone personally. Wondering if any of you OTs have Rhythmic Movement Training and use it in your practice. I think this little girl would benefit from this. I used to work at the Glenrose in pediatrics years ago and know people in Edmonton, but am looking for someone in Calgary.  Thank you for your help with this. Please be in touch soon as this family is ready to begin. Thanks!
Heather

Heather Hodgins-Chan

please see http://heatherhodginschan.com/ for email or phone contact 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comment here:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.