Tuesday 19 January 2016

Calgary Group Meeting on January 25 LOCATION CHANGE

Thank you so much for your enthusiasm in connecting through our next OT Pediatric Interest Group Meeting.

We are looking forward to the meeting next Monday, January 25th from 7:00 to 8:30 pm.

I hope this will not be an inconvenience, but I’ve had an influx of interested OTs in the last week, and I realized it may be best to host the meeting at my place of work, where we can have a larger meeting space to accommodate everyone. I certainly want to include all those who are interested and parking near my home might be a bit limited for the size of our group.

The location has been changed to:

The Child Development Center
3820 24 Ave NW,
Calgary, AB
T3B 2X9

The CDC is directly across from ACH and we will have the first floor meeting room available for us. There is free street parking in the residential area across 24th avenue, and paid lots to the East of the building.

Thank you all and I look forward to seeing you Monday if you’re able.

Yours,

Sara Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comment here:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.