Monday 4 April 2016

Private Practice Business Opportunity

Private Practise Business Opportunity
Are you interested in learning more about an exciting, emergent business opportunity?  My name is Margot Byer, and I am an experienced Pediatric Occupational Therapist in the Edmonton area.  In 2012, I took additional training to become a Gentle Sleep Coach and formed a new business:  Sleephaven Sleep Consultation.  I coach children (0 – 6 years old) and their parents towards healthy sleep habits, “helping tired families sleep”. 
Over the next 2 – 3 years, I will be transitioning into retirement and am looking for individual(s) eager to assume my growing sleep coaching practise.  This opportunity is best suited to an experienced Occupational Therapist living in the Edmonton area.  I will be holding 2 information sessions in central Edmonton:  1) Saturday, April 23 from 10:00 am – 12:00 noon and 2) Thursday, April 27 from 7:00 – 9:00 pm.  Please RSVP with your preferred date to margot@sleephaven.ca by April 20.  Details re: location to be provided in upcoming bulletin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comment here:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.