Friday 21 April 2017

Private contract in Calgary

My name is Krisztina and I am looking for an occupational therapist to work with my son.  

My son is a complex kiddo with epilepsy and learning disabilities, he is 8 years old and is in grade 2.  

He recently had a Sensory Profile assessment done and the results came back to indicate that he has heightened sensory issues that play a role in most of his day.

We are looking for an occupational therapist that is able to work within the FSCD rates (max $100/hr) that has experience with supporting our son with his sensory concerns.

He currently has a psychologist on his team and a developmental aide.  We are willing to travel or to have the session in our home (Central SE Calgary).

I do have his sensory profile assessment available to share if you feel that you are able to work with our son and us.

Can you please let me know.

Thanks,
Krisztina Horn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comment here:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.